The Lost Island {Part 2 of 4}

The LOST ISLAND {Part 2}

    We were given a magical boat that could navigate itself. I couldn't help to think about how beautiful, brave and friendly Naomi was. She was also always prepared. She also brought a backpack with her. We were supposed to kill the snake and we were given instructions to do so. I need a special elixir that the king has given to us. Then I dip my sword in the elixir in an unbreakable jar and pierce its heart with it. But first we had to make the journey first. We made it to the seashore after Naomi decided to spend 2 hours on shopping. So now we had 45 hours left. It was night time, so I decided we could sleep on the boat. "Let's sail off," I said. "We can't leave! It's too soon!" Naomi exclaimed. "No! We must leave now!" I contradicted. "Fine," Naomi said reluctantly.

    So we sailed off. "Let's sleep," I said. "You sleep. I'll keep on the lookout," Naomi said. "Sure," I said. I was too sleepy to even care. At 4:00 A.M, Naomi woke me up. We had 41 hours left. "Whaaat," I said dreamily. "Our boat just hit a glacier and now its stopped," said Naomi. "How are we supposed to make it move?" I asked. "Luckily I bought some oars," said Naomi and she took out two sticks out of her backpack, pressed a button and it turned into two oars.

    So we started rowing the boat when suddenly, a shark popped out of the water! "Um," I whispered, "There's a shark following us". "What?" Naomi whispered. "There's a shark," I whispered louder. "What?!" Naomi almost shouted. "There's a shark!" I was pretty close to shouting. "Well then row faster!" Naomi exclaimed. "I am!" I replied. We started rowing as quick as lightning. Then two more sharks appeared out of the water!

To Be Continued...




Comments