The Lost Island {Part 1 of 4}

The LOST ISLAND {Part 1}

    Once upon a time, there was once an evil, scary snake. The snake was bound on a sea locked island to prevent it from terrorizing the entire continent of Pangea. Three heroes kept the snake within the boundaries of the island. The evil snake managed to kill them on the island. Then it possessed an eagle that was sent to kill the snake. In 48 hours, the island will sink and the boundaries will be broken. And two heroes, Antoine and Naomi will save it. Or will they?

    "What?" I asked, "Why me?" "Because the talking hat chose you," replied the soldier. You see, for some reason, the talking hat chose me and another hero called Naomi to save the contient of Pangea. I liked my golden, sparkling house and I didn't want to leave the beautiful, glamorous, heavenly, dreamy skies. After all, nobody would chose somebody as clumsy as me. I mean I really want to go but I don't think I would manage. "You'll start off at the city of Rolava" said the soldier. "Why couldn't we start off at the island?" I asked eagerly. "Because we don't have a portal there" replied the soldier. So after some time the king told us the whole thing and gave me a sword encrusted with the sharpest diamonds and gave my companion, Naomi a bow with diamond-pointed arrows. Then we entered the portal and was sent to Rolava.

Comments