The Halloween Party (Part 3)

The Halloween Party (Part 3)

Last Time...




Anyways, there was a lot of stuff in there. Realistic cobwebs, tasty treats, even a chocolate fountain! Wait, the cobwebs... were real!! I saw a spider on cobweb weaving more cobwebs! The spider was a living, real spider! "Arrggh!" everybody was staring at me but I was too scared to realize. You see, I had arachnophobia and was terrified of the spider. Everybody laughed at me. I ran out of the room embarrassed.


Ethan chased after me. "Come back Eton! Come back!" he shouted. "No, I don't want to come back." I said, as I ran back home. Suddenly I slipped on a script of paper. "Ouch!" I said. The paper looked old and worn-out. I opened it. It looked like a receipt.  It said that our neighbor (It had our neighbor's name's instead of just saying "our neighbors") had previously lived in a.. Vampire Hotel (At Transylvania, a city where monsters live.) !

So the vampires were actually real vampires! And the haunted house was actually a real haunted house! And the decorations must've been real too! But why did the vampires invite us to a Halloween party? Aren't vampires evil, blood-sucking monsters? I peered through the house window. It looked like they were having fun. "What happening Eton?" my brother asked. I passed the receipt to him. "They are real vampires." I said. I heard the vampires saying that they are going to make friends with the humans? They said they felt sorry for me?

The vampires went up to the people and said, "We are actually real vampires. We want to make friends with you.". Everybody laughed. They thought it was a joke. I went in and told everyone "They are real vampires! Trust me! I have proof." I showed the receipt. Everybody gasped. "Don't worry. " our neighbors said "Vampires actually don't suck blood. They eat the same things humans do and are not afraid of sunlight ". "Maybe that's true." I said. "Nobody has seen a vampire before so who knows? Maybe vampires are nice. After a while, they all managed to agree. The vampires gave us some gifts to prove they are friendly. And from that day onwards, vampires and humans lived in peace.


THE END


Comments