The Halloween Party (Part 2)

The Halloween Party (Part 2)

Last time..

As night came, I changed into my Halloween costume and so did Ethan. We were supposed to come to the Halloween party at 8:50 p.m. It was 8:25 p.m. When we finished changing into our Halloween costumes. There was still some time to do trick or treating. when we went out, we passed by our neighbor's spooky Halloween house. It must have took a lot of time and effort:











It almost looked "too spooky to be true"...



"Eton! Come on!" Ethan shouted. "Coming!" I shouted back and ran towards Ethan. "Let's go pay a visit to Henry's first. He always has the best treats." Ding Dong... The doorbell rang. "Trick or treat!" we shouted when Henry's mum opened the door. "Oh, hi Ethan and Eton." as she grabbed a few treats and game it to us. "I got some candy corn." Ethan said. "I've got some too!" I said.

When we finished trick or treating, it was 8.35p.m. When it was 8.45p.m, we went to our neighbors house. When our neighbor opened the door, we were shocked! He was wearing the same vampire costume! Except that it looked too real...

Anyways, there was a lot of stuff in there realistic cobwebs, tasty treats, even a chocolate fountain! Wait, the cobwebs... were real!! I saw a spider on cobweb weaving more cobwebs! The spider was a living, real spider! "Arrggh!" everybody was starring at me but I was too scared to realize. You see, I had arachnophobia and was terrified of the spider. Everybody laughed at me. I ran out of the room embarrassed.

To Be Continued...

Comments