The Halloween Party (Part 1)

The Halloween Party (Part 1)

"Wake up! Wake up!" Somebody shook me. "Wake up!! Today's Halloween!!!". It was my twin brother, Ethan. Then, my mother came in. "Time to wake up Eton! It's Halloween!" My mother said.
"Alright, alright I'm coming." I said lazily. Well I do like Halloween especially since our new neighbor invited us to his Halloween party. His house does look spooky with all those Halloween decorations.

I went to brush my teeth and then came down to eat my pumpkin shaped cereal breakfast bought specially for Halloween. Then I went back into my room to prepare my Halloween costume. Me and Ethan are going to wear identical vampire costumes. After I was done, I decided to relax and watch some television shows.

As night came, I changed into my Halloween costume and so did Ethan. We were supposed to come to the Halloween party at 8:50 p.m. It was 8:25 p.m. When we finished changing into our Halloween costumes. There was still some time to do trick or treating. when we went out, we passed by our neighbor's spooky Halloween house. It must have took a lot of time and effort:











It almost looked "too spooky to be true..."

To Be Continued...


Comments